FMG 0.35% $25.66 fortescue ltd

Fmg pay out a certain percentage of profit in divs by holding...

1. 13,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2701
    Fmg pay out a certain percentage of profit in divs

by holding back 50 m from executives that were entitled means the percentage paid out in the div is a bigger dollar amount - and by some reports that would mean an extra 15 m to twiggy

I don’t think that is fair or proper

imgaine if they did that at after pay or zip or ncm- shsssh - bigger losses or higher costs but what was agreed way back then was paid -

for twiggy to do that and actually benefit financially is a bit rough -imo- any agreement to any employee should be paid IMO - you
    Get these awards as part of your agreed package - just because they are now large dollar amounts doesn’t mean you change the rules to stop
    Someone making money and potentially leaving

Imagine if you were in real estate industry and you had big commissions for sales coming due and they decided to scale the amount back because you might leave

Twiggy is clearly great business man- but it’s the workforce of all levels that gets it there on targets etc - I don’t like some pay awards to executives but fmg hit all the targets and the people there should be paid what was agreed two years ago imo.

sure div is really high this time - sure it’s being paid and in part was so large because prices rocketed - for shareholders to reap benefit and not employees with deals in place imo is wrong

also a special bonus to CEO which makes up for her loss is a bit fake I’m if reports are to be believed -

anyway bad press - won’t change the short term outlook but not helpful either imv - if they can do it to executives they can to it to the lower levels and I don’t think that’s good for trust within a very large workforce

see how it goes Monday - 627 y ish on ore future at the end of a terrible week

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$25.66
Change
0.090(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $79.00B
Open High Low Value Volume
$25.72 $25.86 $25.63 $77.37M 3.012M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11417 $25.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$25.70 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$25.72
  Change
0.090 ( 0.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
$25.72 $25.86 $25.64 785342
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.