WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Media reports on our P & G partner award, page-15

1. 1,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    With the executive search almost complete , this is a very exciting time for the company. I spoke with Matt Wright a few days ago who informed me that interviews of the candidates for the new board positions is almost complete, and possibly completed in the last day or so. The candidates are of an internationally high callibre. The Board level recruitment drive is not just a perfunctory attempt at appeasing disgruntled shareholders. Rather it is a considered essential step in taking the commercialization of of the company's cutting edge technology to the global stage and ensuring its success. There are surely many of us who would take the view that the renewal of the Board should have occurred a long time ago. But it's clear they have already started, with Steve Schapera bring appointed earlier in the year. By all accounts from everyone at the AGM who spoke with Steve, he is a breath of fresh air and the desperately needed gust of wind in the company's sales. Six months from now the Board will be an entirely different beast at which point I think shareholders will finally be satisfied that the fundamentals of the company and its management will be synergised and ripe to produce long awaited valuable returns. Now is the time to buy in my humble opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.