WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Media reports on our P & G partner award, page-22

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Hi Smac

The new agreement will not be under the same terms.
    I view it that this Glyn is the driver of the deal and the so called delay is nothing to do with Shapi reviewing, but simply the way PG work. This is not the only contract they work with and there is no rush for them to sign as basic work continues. They could stretch this out until they get to a pivot point that requires it to be signed.

Back in 2014, they dragged out the deal until something like 3 months before launch give or take. We now know that is not enough time to manufacture and distribute product. So obviously they had agreed and started manufacturing before they had the legal right

Look the original deal was a bit shit, it obviously had no checks in place to force the point which is pretty standard when dealing with someone these day (if you have experience). I sometimes found our mob lacked it, but also in their place to get the first deal across the line maybe you just had to give somethings up.

The good thing is the comments that have been shared from management does show they have learn't their leason.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.