SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I didn't know Soarus was suspended. I've been moderated this...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    I didn't know Soarus was suspended. I've been moderated this evening yet trollers have not been suspended or moderated e.g. Melchoir. I still retain my moderated post and it supports my evidence re Melchoirs' posts.

How do you know Soarus was suspended?

Melchoir would never be JLo. JLo is not like that, not at all.
    This has nothing to do with JLo and given the past weeks' posts and media headlines, who could blame JLo for ignoring the HC ISX forum.

The onslaught and recent attacks against ISX have been primarily driven by 9EC's media. The attacks can be proven to have been originated by and sustained by 9EC journalists and a few HC trollers (some of those trollers fit the definition of cyber bullies.) I have been and still am researching J Shapiro's past employment history. His CV pre AFR is not as easy to track, nor are his published 'images' of his appearance.

Different note:
    There has been an earlier history of 'deranged and damaging posters' on the ISX HC forum e.g. MichaelHP who then tried to hide under the persona of Marissa T. JLo was onto it at the time and we were grateful to JLo for his intervention.

School holidays have just commenced....I will look into this again and other matters on Sunday, if not earlier.

A good learning experience for many of us....children, teenagers, young adults....many are suffering the effects of cyber bullying and harassment by their friends, their peers and social media.

What many of us have experienced here on the ISX forum recently and when viewing 9EC (SMH and AFR articles) - as adults - may help us understand what younger people face when being attacked, cyber bullied and targeted online --- in forums and by media corporations.

As adults, we may be more resilient. For younger people.....I am concerned if this is their experience now and what they then become accustomed to in the future - will this become their 'norm'? What do and what will they think is an acceptable level of bullying and harassment if the 'norm' is never challenged.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.