SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Not sure who or what you are responding to (the thread title or...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Not sure who or what you are responding to (the thread title or earlier post). The Senate Inquiry report 2013, in part, did relate to share price manipulation and in detail. It provides very specific examples and uses data (names/volumes etc) from ASX trading and also investigates the impact of media reporting and share price manipulation and 'control'.

The Senate Inquiry report was published 6 years ago in 2013. No elected government can ignore the findings and evidence.

No-one (currently elected governments, ASIC or ASX) can prevent or circumvent any further inquiry and/or fail to acknowledge, respond and investigate any claim by shareholders when similar, or the same events, are still occurring on the ASX in 2019.

I did notice some in ASX were granted performance shares yesterday.
    I wonder why AFR and/or SMH aren't publishing a barrage of articles on the recent ASX performance shares. https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20190924/pdf/448t064nvnjf7y.pdf

Full reply to tutor's earlier post ---share price manipulation content is found in this section of the Senate Inquiry report in the attachment you name. The content in these headings detail past SP manipulation issues and are relevant to current events for some ASX listed companies. I am using this as my 'guide 1' to record/track/report the events of the past 10 days and current/future days.

upload_2019-9-25_19-4-44.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.