SWM 0.00% 20.5¢ seven west media limited

MEDIA REPORTS, page-10

1. 1,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    Yeah Telstra have stated that they would like to move into other areas which would be monumental...a merger with Telstra would work & I love the idea but who knows...
    Kerry I doubt would sell out of media as he has a passion for it and has a passion for anything that is Australian controlled like Dick Smith in ...they both fight hard for Australian owned anything...
    He had a chance to sell when Murdoch knocked on the door..who I might add is still interested...allbeit his son was more interested...he did well out of the birth of Netflix...
    A PRT take over I would say is definitely not going to be up for conversation as far as Kerry is concerned...but his mates are on their board...who knows, anything could happen...Kerry held out the olive branch to the 3 arrogance show stoppers in our last attempt...
    I love the idea of an Australian media powerhouse...to not just survive but to etch out an enterprising BVOD platform...if only we can get an intelligent merger somewhere along the line...I know it will happen..I guess its just a sooner rather than later...
    All the best to you & thanks once again for your contribution to the forum...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $315.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $13.04K 64.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 377202 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 209651 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.