SWM 1.67% 14.8¢ seven west media limited

MEDIA REPORTS, page-27

1. 1,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    NEC is well capitalised...
    Punish...why would you think it will go into administration ?
    Its no closer to administration than I am going to fly to the moon tomorrow...
    If you were Kerry...
    Would you if you had 1.8 Billion in the bank earning basically nothing...allow yourself to lose 41% of an Asset for the sake of saying..oh well f* it...im going to lose a lot of money because I feel like losing it ???
    If you were anybody, me included that had a capability to buy an apple that costs .50 to go from farm to shop & be able to buy it for .15...would you buy it if it benefited you ? Of course you would...& our bankers know Kerry is to be relied on for it, not to mention lets say a company worth 207 mill with 800 mill in Assets...
    This is simply a cycle that gets a lot of people in trouble if they do not manage themselves the right way...throw in a bit of passion, desperation and a good soil to grow a good crop....
    Everybody in media is hurting for a myriad of reasons...and we are no different....but will we survive..??? We are surviving...so we can survive...if we were not in a position of surviving...then we would be gone already.....
    Banks are ruthless and would fold on a 30% capital holding...and as time goes on...it will become a lot worse...this is just the beginning of the pain...
    We just need a sale within 6 months to possibly become a hunter.....oh how ironic.....
    The hardest thing in this game...is to take the emotion out of investing or trading...numbers become numbers that make other numbers...
    Its as simple as that...
    Now im not having a go at you mate...but when there is blood on the floor and the numbers stack up...YOU BUY....& wait....
    I wish you all the best for your holdings....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.8¢
Change
-0.003(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $227.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $86.13K 593.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 218561 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 103467 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.26am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.