RSH 0.00% 2.7¢ respiri limited

SPP strategy has been great over the past 12 months, hard to...

1. 1,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142

SPP strategy has been great over the past 12 months, hard to find a better risk-adjusted return

In terms of RSH you've hit the nail on the head- I expect Australian sales to be disappointing (they have given guidance of $6-8m revenue this year which I think will be difficult to achieve). Without validation of the product in the home market I believe the US and UK story will be harder to sell. These rollouts cost a lot of $$$ to execute and it's not as if they will suddenly become $ flow positive by launch date. In terms of SP I have no idea which direction it will go- but I am firm in my belief that the company is not funded to launch in US, so will be raising again sooner or later.

Concerns about pricing model haven't been allayed- no validation yet... I am not confident that many will be keen to pay $10 a month for 2-3 years for this app...

I don't see the valuation as justified right now until there is proof of the model in Australia (if no one wants the product in Aus why would they in US/UK?). If Australia smashes it out of the park then I'm happy to admit I am wrong until then just 1 share for me please.

I really do hope the product helps some people with their asthma but as a business I don't feel like it stacks up- time will tell... ALL IMO DYOR GLTAH....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $3.857K 142.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 137323 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.