RSH 0.00% 2.7¢ respiri limited

I would like to share my views & make some observations on this...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I would like to share my views & make some observations on this discussion room (note not Wheezo,Respiri, the board etc).
    Like 99% of people in this discussion room we have all purchased shares & also support the product 100%.
    I joined this discussion group about 4-5 months ago & apart from 2 obvious people who comment on here the discussions have been enlightening very much a team discussion.
    Lately however i have noticed a change. If you put a basic comment that may be a view it is met with "you are wrong" type replies. I mentioned a few weeks ago that my GP's observation was the $299 may be too expensive in some demographics who expect all medical provisions to be free or at least partially covered by Government funds.
    No replies came back with that's interesting. it was all " We'll i'll pay it for my son".
    Earlier i questioned why the Respiri website is selling Wheezo through Openpay when months ago they announced a partnership with Zip? Once again replies were who cares, starts relaying obvious information & always end in IMO.
    We are all in this journey together. We should be able to question things we notice.
    I will be holding my shares & will continue to purchase more as i am a 60 yo & asthmatic since childhood.
    I hope this group can resurrect itself otherwise i'm out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $3.857K 142.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 137323 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.