RMY 2.17% 9.0¢ rma global limited

Don't know who but may know why Phil. Here is my thesis:...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Don't know who but may know why Phil. Here is my thesis: Institutional investors sometimes use pure SP manipulation (shorts etc) and/or market advisory to get to an outcome they so desire. Often they understand the outlook of these companies very well but cannot get their hands on a piece of the pie big enough to make it worth their while. Been here a few times before, especially with MQG. Can tell you some war stories about the lies and rumors they spread in the market before they pounce and turn up as a substantial holder on the register and the SP starts flying. Borderline criminal. The constant downward pressure here is to systematic for retail movement imo. RMY is an extremely tight held ticker, so if you want in as an insto you only have a few options. One could be to embarrass the well know and respected chairman who is also the largest holder. Because lets face it, 17.5 puts most of his investors in red. Keep the pressure on till he folds and agrees to sell a piece of his pie off-market. I honestly don't think this will work. RMY is in the process of building and expanding the business. Both chairman and CEO should be doing this without an eye on the daily SP. The SP will follow based on solid execution of the strategy. Pretty standard DW game plan here. He will sell a chunk and create some liquidity at some stage but not at 17.5 cents.

Keep cool and stay Lucky!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $50.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.5¢ $16.38K 190.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 139700 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 48736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 9.0¢ 8.5¢ 78638
Last updated 15.51pm 05/06/2024 ?
RMY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.