SYR 3.17% 32.5¢ syrah resources limited

Media Reports, page-2323

1. 4,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430

Based off these 2 comments we can notice something interesting....P.S these are just my observations smile.png

2.5M Shares shorted Thursday 28th Sept last week
    According to @Unluckysht these insiders who shorted the day prior Friday 29th, ended up getting squeezed on this day.
    Stock closes at the High Of Day (why would someone even short on a Friday when most stocks spike anyway?)
    On the same Friday 29th, UBS upgraded the stock to a price of $1
    Over the weekend, particularly SUNDAY 1st Oct at 5.37pm The AFR (Australian Financial Review) does an article on SYR, and seemingly adds UBS into the headline.
    IMO it seems that the author of the article Elouise Fowler is simply the VOICE for UBS and one can only speculate at what fees were paid to AFR or reporter for providing a bullish sentiment that backs UBS's views.

More importantly to the views of UBS and holders, is what the PRICE is actually doing? For this however, one must go into the charting thread where I have shared the latest updates on the technical front smile.png https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/syr-charts.5625389/page-3030?post_id=70173745

With saying all that I am sure NOTHING dodgy or criminal is taking place! I am half sure there's no collusion going on and nobody being paid off to promote an agenda. I am sure investors' holdings are in Managements best interests (not their personal lives or lifestyles). rolleyes.png redface.png rolleyes.png

GLTAHz biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.