SYR 3.28% 29.5¢ syrah resources limited

Media Reports, page-438

1. 5,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 872
    From what I've been reading from my amateur perspective, Rwanda's troops have been the better professionals in flushing out and killing the insurgents than the other ESAF troops. They managed to flush them out when they occupied Palma and the surrounding forests which forced them to disperse. Now in small groups, the insurgents are trying to spread their reign of terror south and look as though they have more support/strength than they actually have.

As we know, Total, a French O&G company has spent billions developing Mozambique's off shore gas fields in North East Cabo just offshore from Palma near the Tanzania border in which the insurgents occupied. I've been wondering when the EU was going to step in given their massive investment by a member state plus the gas shortage caused by Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

It was interesting Balama's guards (1st time I knew we had any) and a few personal (I presume FIFO) stayed when the insurgents first entered the district for the very first time. You'd presume in doing so they have the capability to protect the mine and themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $305.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.5¢ 28.8¢ $1.303M 4.397M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 178939 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.