SYR 3.17% 32.5¢ syrah resources limited

Looking at how SYR SP is going in the last 3 months, you could...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Looking at how SYR SP is going in the last 3 months, you could compare it to the 2008 GFC. Except SYR doesn't have any of the fundamentals that caused the GFC. Instead we have had nothing but good news and ongoing development to value add to the SP. When certain people make assertions that it is a penny stock or that the SP is going to drop below a $1. They can only have an interest in seeing it go that way. My view is that like the Australian coal industry (and a few others) suffered when China stopped buying Australian coal and started buying inferior coal, figures floated was it cost China 2 trillion dollars to try to force those coal companies to bend to China's demands. SYR is similar, China controls the graphite market and SYR is in position to upset their dominance. Therefore applying financial pressure to SYR by dropping it's SP is causing a negative view for the company but is also causing a ripple effect to other companies associated with the battery marketplace, Financial organisations are applying more stringent conditions to development. Looking back to the last time when the SP went to 15c then rebounded to $2.50, which is 1600% increase, I believe once we get through this latest round of shorting the SP there will be a huge rebound. Only event that could stop this would be a depression event and then we are all dead in the water.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
0.010(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $336.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.5¢ 31.5¢ $1.380M 4.243M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 126793 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 209602 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.