SYR 0.00% 48.5¢ syrah resources limited

Media Reports, page-2398

1. 5,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 871
    I'm confident the decision to provide another loan to SYR has already been made and if in the affirmative, the amount. My thinking is they'll wait until the first expansion has been completed before announcing.

A couple of things in the DOE announcement caught my eye

1/ This historic milestone is part of the third installment of the Investing in America tour, during which President Biden and Secretary Granholm will travel to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to announce this unprecedented investment in American manufacturing and jobs.

I wonder if they'll go to Vidalia? A photo op at the opening or a producing manufacturing plant built with DOE money, the first I think since the program was restarted, maybe too good of an opportunity to pass up. They need something to point out and say this isn't a pipe dream. 3 massive buildings full of equipment and a lot of pipe work outside linking them makes for good photos. We know every Aust politician never passes up on an opportunity to be photographed in a high viz vest. There is no reason why they can't announce other investments at the same time.

2/ The Biden-Harris Administration is dedicated to ensuring the benefits of the clean energy transition flow directly to impacted communities—a stark contrast from the legacy of underinvestment and environmental degradation resulting from the development of past energy infrastructure projects. President Biden’s Justice40 Initiative aims to ensure that 40 percent of the overall benefits of certain Federal investments—including from the H2Hubs—positively impact disadvantaged communities that are marginalized by underinvestment and overburdened by pollution.

Not casting dispersions but from google earth, Vidalia isn't exactly a wealthy community looking at the houses. Natchez across the river in Mississippi looks slightly more wealthier but far from middle class. Both aren't over endowed with investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $416.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.0¢ $883.4K 1.815M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 444399 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 70083 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
49.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
48.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.0¢ 540065
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.