SYR 5.43% 48.5¢ syrah resources limited

SECRETARY GRANHOLM Can I just jump back on that for just one...

1. 1,688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242

SECRETARY GRANHOLM

Can I just jump back on that for just one second on the strategy. You know, we've got a lot of tools inside of the department to build out those supply chains. It's not just the tax credits. But it's also for example, we have the loan programs office, an office that got plussed up in this Invest in America agenda. And they are identifying along with we have an office called the Manufacturing and Energy Supply Chains office. Those two are identifying where are the gaps in the supply chain? So, you hear from a lot of people, well, all these electric vehicles and the batteries, they're all made in Asia, why would we be incentivizing stuff that's made in Asia? Well, the whole point is, we're incentivizing all of that to come here. So, a battery, is made out of an anode, a cathode, separator, material and electrolyte, all of that has largely been in China. But we now have an incentive to do the whole supply chain here. And that includes the critical materials that are found inside of that battery. So, the loan programs office, the our battery grants from the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, are identifying those gaps, and some and rewarding companies who decide that they're going to locate and manufacture in the United States.

CHARISMA TROIANO

Wow.

SECRETARY GRANHOLM

It's great, right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.025(5.43%)
Mkt cap ! $416.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 48.5¢ 46.5¢ $1.182M 2.478M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27302 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 74015 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
48.0¢
  Change
0.025 ( 4.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
47.0¢ 48.5¢ 47.0¢ 620222
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.