RKT 6.67% 1.6¢ rocketdna ltd.

There is still a good volume of trade today and recent surges in...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    There is still a good volume of trade today and recent surges in buying have definitely moved the baseline for this share well above 1c. I still see its fundamentals as showing the company is still heavily undervalued, especially given the competitive advantage they now have with the CASA approval for their drone in a box solution. Also seems like a strong prospect for a takeover target for a mining company looking to expand into mining services or an existing mining services company to expand their product offerings. P/S is still around 1x and they should hopefully be at break even point by the end of the calendar year which will make them even more attractive to potential investors. I see a bright future and I think the only thing that is stopping a big breakout right now is the history surrounding ParaZero and the collapse of the French "parent" Delta Drone which sold their interests and completely severed ties with the company back in December. The numbers going forward look good, I am definitely looking forward to future announcments around the uptake of their drone in a box solution as well as their 3rd quarter earnings news at the end of October. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $10.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $59.44K 3.714M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 214779 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 215648 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.