RKT 0.00% 0.8¢ rocketdna ltd.

Media / Research, page-63

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2721
    I did end up making it down.

Caught up with Chris and David Morton from the Board.

Plenty of interesting people at the conf.

Chris spoke well on the business and articulated the various sector opportunities well in relation to infrastructure + Ag etc.

I get the feeling they have plenty on the go atm in regards to tenders in the market and he swinging hard at a few 50-100 site contracts with the majors.

Feedback from existing clients re Drone in a Box has been positive and the company sees good opportunities with existing clients to move them onto this product.

It was interesting to learn about the number of qualified drone pilots that BHP and RiO have on their staff (150-300) to manage their operations.
    It’s only a matter of time until the drone in a box solution replaces the substantial overheads these companies are running with to manage their programs.

Iam v happy to remain a shareholder and ended up picking up a few more on the close at 1.2c on Friday afternoon. Iam comfortable that Chris and the CFO are managing the business well and are prudent on the cash burn.

I expect we will continue to see contracts continue to roll in and if / when they land a larger multi site contract or in the infrastructure/ Ag space, the market will really start to wake up to the real opportunity here!

Interesting to learn more about the partnership model the business is exploring. This is in relation to working with other companies that deliver a solution / product where RKT can bolt on as a value add, to enhance the customer solution. They sound like they are working hard to move on a few opportunities in this space to open up decent new sales channels for the business.

RKT at IMARC in Sydney next week for those in town, would be worth getting along to.

IMG_7800.jpeg IMG_7801.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.920M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 11750938 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2884731 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.