ESR 0.00% 0.4¢ estrella resources limited

this really does provide some insight to the potential delay...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    this really does provide some insight to the potential delay with reporting HOWEVER; CD and Co could at least update the SH/market as to the delays....this reminds me back when the last mining boom really took off and every Jnr explorer and Tier 1 & 2 were drilling hard and fast - those with the bigger wallets will jump the que, which is understandable.

my response from Chris was back on 22 FEB and he did say that the Company had noticed a lot of short-term trading patterns and obviously these traders would be taking a hit - my impression is that they don' care too much for the ST trader and I can't blame him (sorry to the day traders out there, no dig from me, as I buy a stock after much research and I hold for a min 3-5 years, in this case i've held ESR for nearly 8), so they are thinking mid-long term returns/value for the company and LT SH i feel.

anyway the above becomes a mute point IF no news is received soon, as the SP will continue it's decline....let's hope for a solid day to round out a stressful last 2 weeks !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.037M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $33.67K 8.419M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4596341 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 9872957 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.