SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

media sees cap raising as a positive move....., page-22

1. 1,764 Posts.
    wpa you havee obviosuly not read my posts oon this thread for some months. I have held and will hold this long term. I do not hold millions like some, but I do hold 100K worth. Already more trippled it. I do feel this will go far.

This cap raising like most I feel is notyour typical retail. If it is it is not good to have more dillution in addition to which will be a large INSITUTAIONAL CAP/EQUITY DEBT structure in the near future. So a normal small cap raising more to get some drilling $ will hammer the sp!

Get a grip and do some investigations! Stop being short sighted and start posting on now, medium and long term. Now IF this is retail it will be very damaaging SHORT/MEDIUM TERM! Get over it and stop dayreaming hoping your money will not lose its value!

I AM LONG - have been since the crash and still are!

Some people on this thread (not all) lost the plot in January when they could not admit they bought in too high, or were in la la land predicting 90c in FEB back in Jan. It may go to 90c but needs good news and a more resource updates! End of May 90c is on the cards IF IF IF this deal is insitutional and then more postive updates.

Many swing traders saw this coming - sold in the 60s/50s and now will buy back in for the medium term! Good luck to them all for there great trading/investment skills!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.