I've always thought Piers Morgan is a bit of a self serving...

1. 37,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

I've always thought Piers Morgan is a bit of a self serving tool. That view hasn't changed btw. However, he is in a position of considerable influence.

That's why I can't understand why anyone would let old mate go on his show. Piers Morgan would try and make Mother Theresa look bad if it helped his ratings.

Kelly couldn't even get his message right. Morgan didn't really trip him up. Kelly managed to do it all by himself.

E.g. Kelly blamed the drought for the bushfires . Derrrr !!!. And what have the scientists been predicting that is one of the consequences of mmcc ? More frequent and more serious droughts.

I've just heard David Littleproud on the radio absolutely throw Kelly under the bus. I expect there will be some severe closed door counselling for Kelly coming.

It appears the banning of Kelly from Q and A wasn't enough. Scott from marketing won't be happy.

disallowed/politics/federal/scott-morrison-banned-liberal-mp-craig-kelly-from-the-abc-s-q-and-a-program-20191025-p534ey.html

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.