CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi hwill,I hope your well?I find it astounding that there are no...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Hi hwill,

I hope your well?

I find it astounding that there are no articles regarding mining lease approval for Cdu today.

The only one to cover it has been the local Gold Coast Bulletin I'm guessing? Hope I'm wrong.

Had there been some contentious issue for them to feast on, the whole establishment would have had it splashed everywhere.

Agenda? What agenda.....

Do you think the big boys want our stock?

Absolutely!!

Desperation everywhere....

The Zed man wants to talk disclosure issues now regarding DFS, and all things Capital issues? Didn't we just raise money for a second time above our sp?

He wont admit it, but he knows very well had Cdu come out with a DFS prior to mining lease approval, let alone funding we most likely wouldn't be talking about our company now. We would've been swallowed up by the vultures.

I'm glad we've got WM at the helm with heaps of hurt money on the line. His manoeuvre's how unorthodox at the time always have reason behind them. You just have to read between the lines.

In the short term hurt the SP has hurt with lack of disclosure, but he's guided us a long way away from a hostile takeover.

It might not happen today as the insto's are trying to get set, but it will happen, A RE-RATING!!

I find we're holding up amazingly considering the Europe contagion hitting full steam.

The register is tightening up every day. It's like a spring being loaded and amazing to watch. The company knows it, and are utilising the buy back to benefit all of us.

Cheers

mm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.