5GG 1.85% 5.3¢ pentanet limited

Media thread (advertising, blogs, write ups etc), page-23

1. 18,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3794
    Years back my accountant of that time told he was were buying heaps of iinet shares.
    His son worked for the company , liked it very much, and prices had fallen to 22c a share.. (over a movie copyright issue I think?)

I listened earnestly - being an iinet customer from way back .
    Then, as I was having a rather sad ‘season’ of trying to day trade at the time, I bought a few, promptly sold them for 25c a share .. (maybe even 27c!), and felt very self congratulatory.
    ...I just checked and the iinet price when it delisted was $9.56 a share.

But how does one know?
    Pentanet was an impulse buy for me based on the possibility some ‘battle luck’ from Laurence’s VGW might leak across and curiosity to see if it did..
    I like what I have learnt since, especially the ‘battle luck’ auspice that iinet‘s old CEO, David Buckingham, is chairman.

And now I would like to build up a holding here I think - by playing (despite that when I play it is more like a groping kind of blind man’s buff than anything else)
    Kudos to those swingers and analysts who can climb all over the rigging as the good companies go up whilst reading the ports of call along the way

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 14/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.