5GG 4.55% 4.6¢ pentanet limited

"Is this the reason a bunch of Pentanet naysayers have suddenly...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    "Is this the reason a bunch of Pentanet naysayers have suddenly appeared?"
    hey Sabine, couldn't help, but bite on this one;
    Having come late to the party (after the 5gg IPO and questioning their value) - thanks for shining some light onto a new IPO (that at a glance, looks more promising. However is more of a traditional telco coming to market.).
    I havent done much research into these new market players, so dont really have much to comment about just yet (the comments on the SF1 hc threads are not helpful though. How does that affect things, if one were to put in on ipo, for the new business venture?).
    Given the hype that went into 5gg though, one can imagine what it would be like for a national player to enter the market, that does a fairly similar thing, but more customers and bigger potential (national).
    If mark trends are similar, then I'd be sure to put something in for the IPO, even if it's short term, given what happened with 5gg (3x+ from IPO in a few months).

I still hold my thoughts about wtf, with what 5gg are doing with this nvidia thing and how it could make decent money (enough to justify their mark cap).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $19.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $48.99K 1.111M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12500 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.