PCK 6.06% 3.1¢ painchek ltd

Media Thread, page-1056

1. 6,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4403
    I think bottom line, the market just want to see the money. Market is very impatient nowadays. They can't see beyond the next day. Alas, for any start up, it takes years in the making. And as if that is not bad enough, we then had Covid that threw a spanner into the works, not just for IMU, but basically every companies. But fortunately for us, PCK did not sit idly by and instead had taken the down time to improve their apps.

All in all, the most important thing here is PCK products are out there and being proven day by day that it is a good thing. It works. And users are ALL full of praise for it. And like all new products, this will take time to filter through globally. It is only a matter of time when the product sales will hit critical mass. And the beauty of this business model is its 'annual recurrence revenue'. And as customer base grows, the ARR grows and grows. It takes time so this is a when, not if, situation. Especially as I said earlier, it is a proven product out there in the market.

In conclusion, as long as sales continue to grow and there is nothing wrong with the product, the share price will take care of itself. Just takes times.

Spot on. We both holds a certain stock that is being de-risked every day yet the share price falls and falls too. But one day, like so many others that we have seen such as NEU, it will go kaboom. And so will PCK!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $50.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $7.876K 251.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 193831 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 291109 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.