PCK 6.67% 2.8¢ painchek ltd

Media Thread, page-1062

1. 6,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4371
    Good on you for being able to top up. The thing with PCK is we are seeing it being implemented daily here in AU, NZ and UK. We also keep hearing rave reviews from these users who have to manage their residents pain management. Not a single complaint so far and if anything, Painchek has helped eliminate some incorrect diagnosis thereby preventing unnecessary medication.

So far, we know that the AU operation has reached break even point once all the contracted beds are implemented. That means from there on, any other implementations such as more aged care beds, hospitals, home care, and later on infants, will be straight to the bottom line. Meanwhile UK is growing nicely. If the rate of growth continues in UK, then by end of next year latest, that would be another profitable country. And don't forget, from there, with a little bit of extra operational cost, they can launch into EU which will mostly goes straight to bottom line. Just like how our NZ market is basically 'free-carried' by the AU team.

For the US market which is the big one, I dare say once FDA approval is achieved, we will not see this share price again. However, I need to caution that this is where the biggest hurdle lie. If we get the FDA approval, then we are set for life. If not, that would be another story and depends on how PD takes it from there. So seriously, only invest what one can afford. The positive here is PD has been methodical and systematic with the FDA application process. He has gone about quietly communicating with the FDA throughout this application process. So chances of a mis-step is highly unlikely. So personally, I am very confident of an approval but until it happens, need to prepare for the worst. Hence one should only invest what one can afford even though the risk/reward is truly humongous once FDA approval is obtained.

Above just my opinion of PCK. Please DYOR. Have a nice weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.