PCK 0.00% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

Media Thread, page-1455

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    Infant app has been released to a select community of users, (This is only my opinion and may be entirely untrue) I’m unsure of the strategy being adopted, from what I understand, this community will be used as the influencers for the wider community.Its a cheap way of releasing it, without a expensive advertising campaign.
    In my lifetime I’ve never seen an advertisement for a thermometer, yet every mum who has a child, would have one in the cupboard. This will be best promoted by say nursing mothers association, or recommended by the nurse as they leave the hospital, after the birth, after their first immunisation, or after treatment/operation( tonsils, circumcising)
    Then it will become a standard parental tool for all new borns or hospitalised kids.
    This is why the hospital trials are so important, with hospitals onboard, it will automatically flow onto patients, babies, children etc.

I think it will take a little time to flow thru the population.
    still confident this will become massive. it will become a “must have”.
    I also am excited about the baby monitor concept, that’s even more catchy. Great selling point to monitor company,
    great marketing for painchek, great for parents. Win for all concerned.
    cheers holders Dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.