PCK 3.03% 3.4¢ painchek ltd

Media Thread, page-1653

1. 709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Ah, I worked out how to access them. If anyone else is having the same trouble as me, here you go:

PainChek Infant testimonials:

"I found the app really easy to use. It was quick to log in and really simple to scan my child’s face with instant results."

"There is nothing like this out there in the market. You can try to read your baby’s cues based on what you know and take their temperature etc. but it is very helpful to be able to use the app to obtain a pain score. It takes the guesswork out."

"PainChek® Infant offers peace of mind and is helpful for parents to measure pain and determine the right course of action."

"You’re looking at a crying baby and you don’t know what to do. This app tells you whether they are in pain so you can respond to the situation accordingly."

"PainChek® Infant is super easy to use, which as a busy mum is always welcome."

"The way that the information about whether pain indicators were present or not after the completed assessment was presented in an immediately digestible way."

"PainChek® Infant is really easy to use, very intuitive and very simple – regardless of the baby’s position or background noise."

"PainChek® Infant takes care of record-keeping rather than relying on a parent’s memory in terms of when was the last time they had medication."

"PainChek® Infant allows you to trace and identify how your baby responds to pain relief and it also allows you to accurately track medication that’s been provided, which minimises any medication risk or errors."

"PainChek® Infant helps gauge the level of pain to better determine the intervention required and also somewhere to record medication."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $55.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ $6.313K 185.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 552933 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 471650 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.