PCK 11.1% 4.0¢ painchek ltd

Media Thread, page-1681

1. 6,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4377
    The main thing to remember based on the interview above is that PCK will only need to earn around $10m annually to breakeven. That is roughly 200K beds in the aged care sector. From there, the revenue from every sectors PCK operates in will just be pure profit. Simple. What's more, the total addressable market is huge. In the billions of dollars. So really, just 1% of total market will put a smile on all of us when the dividend payments hit our accounts And don't forget what the share price would be like when dividend is being issued. In addition, PCK have stated many times now that it hopes one day, PAIN will be assessed as commonly as blood pressure or temperature. If that should come to pass, what total market PCK would have penetrated? Must be a minimum of 50%!

For the short term, how much longer do we need to wait till PCK becomes profitable? For me, assuming PainChek gets FDA approval this year, then in late 2025 or early 2026, PCK should be profitable. The US aged care market is big but more importantly, the InterSystems hospital partnership could immediately sell PainChek along with its other products on their digital platform. Money will roll in from all sectors faster than the accountants at PCK can count

Bottomline, from the above interview, PD is a very smart and experienced market operator. His success with Cochlear and Roche has given him the formula to success for PCK.

Hold tight as the future looks real bright from here.

Above just my opinion so please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.004(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $65.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.4¢ 3.8¢ $300.2K 7.214M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43867 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.