PCK 0.00% 3.1¢ painchek ltd

I understand your preference for discussing stocks you hold or...

1. 6,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1626
    I understand your preference for discussing stocks you hold or don't hold, but I have to disagree with your assessment of PCK. It's clear from your previous comments that you have a negative bias towards PCK and often only post negatives. In contrast, I believe that PCK is a great company with a truly innovative product that has the potential to revolutionize the healthcare industry.Sure, there have been challenges along the way, but that's to be expected with any company that's disrupting an industry. Despite these challenges, PCK has made remarkable progress in commercializing their product and expanding their market reach. They have a strong team and a solid plan for growth, which is why I remain optimistic about their future prospects.As for the uprampers who have disappeared, I can't speak to their motivations or reasons for posting. What I can say is that as a responsible investor, it's important to consider all perspectives and do your own due diligence before making any decisions. And in my personal case, selling my shares was a personal decision based on a variety of factors that are specific to my situation.Overall, I think it's important to focus on the bigger picture here and recognize the potential that PCK has to make a real difference in the world of healthcare.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 207125 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 360000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.