PCK 3.33% 2.9¢ painchek ltd

It was on the news yesterday that moms, dads and even kids are...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    It was on the news yesterday that moms, dads and even kids are playing the Stockmarket in unprecedented numbers. When ever people start in the Stockmarket they watch it every minute of everyday and as soon as the price starts to fall they bail out and actually exasperate the sell down. This causes high volatility in the market which is what we are experiencing in all stocks currently. All those newbies would be in all sorts of trouble right now cause this week has been a bloodbath for a lot of stocks.
    Its hard to pick a stock that is going to go well based on profit.
    example. Of all the buy now pay later stocks available, one of the only stocks actually making a profit is Hum. Yet it is the worst performing of them all. After pay yet to make a profit and the shares have gone to the moon. Go figure. So research all you like and with all the dots lining up the share price declines. Hard to work out why. This has happened to myself on so many occasions in my years of trading, I’ve become almost ignorant of bottom line figures. It will take a while before PCK becomes profitable and the share price right now doesn’t concern me because even if it doubled I wouldn’t sell them. This will become a profitable business and make a lot of people wealthy along the way. What a chart does this month or next is irrelevant. Where it’s sitting when I decide to sell is what counts and it isn’t going to be this year.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $47.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $26.31K 907.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1283282 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 698800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ 322400
Last updated 14.49pm 01/05/2024 ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.