OCC 1.39% 36.5¢ orthocell limited

My job, is to look after my financesYour job, is to look after...

1. 1,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    My job, is to look after my finances

Your job, is to look after your finances

Managements job, is to look after the share price, through approval, partnerships and revenue

You seem to be missing these points, when you try and put shit on me when I sold down my holding

Ive held Orthocell for eight years now, 1.3 million with a share price fluctuating from 12 cents to 99 cents, didn’t sell any because I believed in this company.

Late last year, when management sold a few million shares because of tax reasons, we were trading at 55 cents, institutional investment bought these share at 50 cents, our share price has continued to be sold down because of this reason. This selling pattern happens every Capital Raise, and I’ve seen four of them in eight years.

Im not a day trader, Im a investor, I’m happy to hold my 600 thousand shares for the next few years as I see big potential, now it’s up to management to do their jobs and increase our share price.

We all know results are due on

Ortho-ATI Rotor cuff, ATI vs Cortisone

Ortho-ATI Tennis elbow, ATI vs Surgery

Remplir FDA approvals

Ortho-ACL result on larger animals ( sheep )

That’s just in the next 6 months

The biotech industry, is hard enough to be a long term investor, but Orthocell will break most investors because there is not enough volume moving day to day, for our share price to increase and hold increases. We need a big buyer to buy on market and buy in big 20-50 million shares in the next few months, should get our share price moving where everyone wants it to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
0.005(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $76.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 37.0¢ 36.0¢ $2.864K 7.871K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 136618 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 4400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.