OCC 0.00% 37.0¢ orthocell limited

Marginally maybe. I did say an MSB approval could have a halo...

1. 7,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6758
    Marginally maybe. I did say an MSB approval could have a halo effect on stem cell related stocks. Mainly because Aussie investors are ignorant of the approvals and accommodation of stem cells in it 2022/23 FDA regulatory dealings. MSB would have been more overt.

One or two investors in OCC on MSB like myself (foolishly it appears). Personally this has no negative bearing to my view on OCC, but undeniably a pass might have generated a few interest in other Aussie companies with stem cell technologies. Silviu failed again, for a essay's worth of reasons, that don't apply to OCC.

Unlike MSB, OCC should grow revenues in Striate and Remplir to allow it to pursue a (hopefully partnered) P3 in ATI. MSB has nothing comparable in likely future revenue streams. OCC's venture is in a more FDA palatable autologous sphere, etc, etc. OCC and others now has to make me back a one day 4% loss on my investment portfolio, that wiped out all my gains since EOFY personally.

That's investment. Reasonable buy-in levels, patience and an ability to ride volatility, necessary pre-requisites to surviving, let alone thriving.

(apologies for going off thread theme to other OCCers').

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 36.5¢ $186.3K 503.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13513 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 30553 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.