OCC 1.35% 36.5¢ orthocell limited

Media thread, page-308

1. 7,587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6863
    Ummm guys, Remplir is in the market? Its TGA approved and selling in Australia (which massively improves the probability of EMA/FDA approval).

Okay, you guys obviously talking about FDA and USA mkts, but 362 Remplir sales at some decent proportion of $1,354, is some decent proportion of $490K in Remplir revenues for the quarter. Not the US tens of millions $sales we know quickly likely if Striate sales replicated, but not an insignificant amount of cash for the quarter for a company of OCC's mkt cap and balance sheet.

We know the sales figures for Remplir and Striate already for the year. The full year results in the next day or two have to be stand out results on the sales figures reported. Even on modest unit price figures you'd have to say the company is already somewhere around a million dollars a qtr sales on an ACCRUED basis. Not huge figures, but with R&D and tax grants, very quickly pushing towards positive cash flow as revenues accelerate. I think you start to see some decent coverage of OCC in the financial media at last as Kain and company are starting to see in the more general media.

I used to cringe at the "$1 next year" calls before the BH deal on Hot Copper (a J&J deal in ATI was the only was that was happening). I have to say a $2 by late 2024 call above is now not an unreasonable statement, IF Striate sales continue their growth with BH and Henry Schein, Remplir gets approval AND the company starts to get some analyst/financial media coverage. The analysts will all pile in and extrapolate the Remplir forward sales growth on Striate sales growth and soon be popping out $3/4/5 targets on their pretty DCF analysis reports.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $77.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 36.5¢ $7.236K 19.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 120364 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 4682 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.