OCC 1.28% 38.5¢ orthocell limited

Apologies everyone. Worked late. Early start tomorrow. Being...

1. 2,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646
    Apologies everyone. Worked late. Early start tomorrow. Being succinct for brevity so hope I remember everything Paul spoke about.

ATI

Trial participants were constrained by AU Market size and population, with participant parameters extremely tight, making selection difficult and time-consuming.

J&J have exclusive first rights to the data, though OCC can choose whom to partner with (or sell the tech too).

Paul believes ATI is a truly game changing technology, and the market is massive. He mentioned this twice; he came back from the States truly upbeat.

Regulatory hurdles, while difficult, have not slowed down progress IE FDA etc, and Paul et al. are eagerly and confidently awaiting the data set for ATI Tennis Elbow.

Speaking of which, the data is all independently reviewed, so no skewed details or biased readouts. Naysayers will not be able to refute whatever comes out.

He laughed at some of the commentators when they critiqued past results.

Is expecting to get the readout back imminently. Delays were due to the independent lab so a lot of the company's tardiness seems to be out of their control.

Celgro

ACE Southern/PerForm is already showing signs of growth and uptake.

Having previously compared Celgro to competitors on paper, and now in person during his visit State side, Paul said Celgro is a far and away a superior product in every facet to its competitors and he sounded overjoyed by what he's expecting.

Celgro being validated by the AU market now, demonstrating its superiority.

Paul and team incredibly happy about ACE Southern adoption and expanding the market/revenue base into previously untapped segments.

Mentioned the next 4c should show the growth he's expecting although he's reticent about mentioning figures etc (as well he should be).

Mentioned cash in the bank at 24m and how they haven't raised in 3 years. I got the Impression he believes the market has grossly undervalued this.

Congratulated him on the BH deal and what a fantastic deal it was. Thanked me. Again I got the Impression he believes the market missed its significance. We chatted about the share price... I think he mentioned it being in the toilet. Felt like he was just as flummoxed as i was, but was well aware of it.

Spoke about lack of Australian investment understanding in biotech and Orthocell in general, and he believes that with continued growth in sales they're seeing this will change.

Wanted to ask about lack of director buying, but figured it was too personal a question.

Has accelerated the collagen rope trials both animal and human in conjunction.

Very confident the Rope will be off an shelf product with fantastic uptake by the market, though it's further down the pipeline.

Said his trip to the states was a big success.. he sounded very chipper, haven't heard that tone/confidence in his voice ever.

Overall left with the feeling that the company is advancing incredibly well, sales increasing, no real regulatory hurdles other than ticking off certain boxes. ATI slow going, but Paul sounds assured of its success.

Apologies this is all over the place, will add if more things come to mind. Spoke for about 10 minutes while at work, so I'm sure I'm forgetting some things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $80.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 38.0¢ $31.21K 81.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 57705 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 1315 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.