OCC 1.35% 36.5¢ orthocell limited

That's gone nowhere. I have been in and out of PAR a few times...

1. 7,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6861
    That's gone nowhere. I have been in and out of PAR a few times over the years. If we are using that simple logic, soccer/football the most played (265 million) and watched sport (4 billion) in the world and no shortage of achilles, gluteal, patella tendon strains and partial tears to fix therein. Lets go all in for a FIFA partnership!sneaky.png

The point is that for the alleged information age we live in, most of the world remain ignorant of the benefits and simple amplification/replication of the tendons own natural healing mechanisms that ATI offers. We in fact live in the mis-information era.

OCC got some media coverage on ABC recently as others pointed out on other threads:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-11-22/lab-grown-cells-offer-hope-for-painful-condition/103136514?utm_campaign=abc_news_web&utm_content=link&utm_medium=content_shared&utm_source=abc_news_web

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-11-22/tennis-elbow-treatment-trial-successes-offer-hope/103126818

3% of the Australian population suffer from tennis elbow alone reports the video, but still little interest in the stock post convincing trial results that we were told would form the basis for TGA application to the ARTG. The video was a bit lame for me and I imagine most keen sports people invested in OCC. They could have made a more convincing video with me moping around as a miserable fat bloke prior to ATI and then doing my aging Rocky Marciano impression post, on the punch bag....or a little amateur belt with one or two trolls from Hot Copper.sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $76.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 38.0¢ 36.5¢ $44.20K 119K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93553 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 4500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.