OCC 3.23% 45.0¢ orthocell limited

Media thread, page-451

1. 7,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6874
    It saddens me up how many articles I read on 'pioneering' tenocyte stem cells advancements in animal studies in science journals for example, the 'experts' completely unaware OCC has been performing human treatment for a decade - such is the inefficiency in information flows and the continued unmet need globally in millions of people with chronic tendon injuries, so easily addressed using their own stem cells.

Here ironically we have Nature reporting a study of.....peripheral nerve conduits:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s43856-024-00438-6

Sorry, but I am still of a mind that the marketing of OCC's scientific achievement has just not been reported well. Remember when the peripheral nerve grafting success first came out? How did that not garner world wide attention? OCC barely got a mention, but rather their medical research partner. Some quarter to a half a million people in accidents globally loose some limb function to spinal damage in accidents. Even if Remplir, in the hands of some brilliant innovative surgeons, could only help as few as 10,000 quadriplegics by restoring upper limb function, its a tragedy that almost through sheer ignorance, this TGA approved product, simply not known of - let alone the benefits of millions of direct nerve repairs globally by suture.

Sufferers from all over the world would gladly fly to Perth in an instance if they only knew the benefits OCC could offer in nerve repair and indeed tendon repair - so many US sports stars flying to Mexico for questionable MSc treatments in tendon injuries.

Last edited by bedger: 01/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $94.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 44.8¢ $101.0K 221.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6739 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 9799 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.