OCC 1.37% 37.0¢ orthocell limited

I do like the look of all these broker reports on forward...

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25

I do like the look of all these broker reports on forward earnings, however i have one question i haven't found answers too.

In 2026 at 31.9m in revenue, what quantity of items are being sold to justify that and are we currently able to output that through our GMP facility?
    The latest announcement about SmrtGraft states annual addressable market having >800,000 repairs

"Significant addressable market for SmrtGraft, estimated to be worth more than US$1.2 billion annually, with
    >800,000 surgical repairs of RC tendons alone completed in just the AUS, USA and EU per year."

"Next Steps
    SmrtGraft is manufactured by Orthocell at its GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) facility in Western Australia
    (WA), using the Company’s proprietary SMRT™ manufacturing technology. As with the Company’s other
    approved medical devices, Striate+™ for dental bone regeneration, and Remplir™ for peripheral nerve repair"

And as we all know,
    "The new facility is based at the Company’s headquarters (HQ) located alongside the Murdoch Health and
    Knowledge Precinct. It is purpose-built to scale up manufacturing from 10,000 to >100,000 Striate+ units
    per year, following a $23.1 million global exclusive marketing and distribution deal secured with
    BioHorizons in June 2022."

So, Striate+, and SmrtGraft will now be sharing the same manufacturing facility, how long before we need another or a scale-up?
    Are we running at full manufacturing capacity now so we can fill a warehouse of stock in anticipation?
    Is that even possible, what's the shelf life of these products? can we premanufacture in bulk and have them sit around without expiring?

They're anticipating 100k units of Striate+ alone, even 10% of the SmrtGraft market will require 80k units, then i dare say Remplir will be made at the same place of which they also want 20% market share of.

I think we need a bigger facility now if we want to meet these brokers revenue expectations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.005(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $78.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 37.5¢ 36.5¢ $157.2K 427.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 9968 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 15978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.