OCC 2.74% 35.5¢ orthocell limited

Media thread, page-545

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    It'd be a shame in my opinion if they had to build a second plant over in the US in a few years rather than keeping it all onshore.

Based on the wording they tend to include in their media, they pride themselves (rightfully so) on being an Aussie-based, Aussie-manufactured commercially approved biotech. Too often we lose good biotech ventures to overseas because there's not enough money in the industry or support from Govt. bodies here. There's recently been a push from the industry that there needs to be increased support for funding/building manufacturing facility infrastructure to keep companies like this in Australia.

As someone in the industry but based in VIC, I think it's great to see OCC fighting this over in WA, and I get the impression they want to keep it all onshore. Hopefully they can be a near-future case study to prove the good that can come from keeping Australian-founded biotech local.

Besides that, if OCC needs to expand their facilities by 2025-26 and don't get external support, I'm sure with Remplir approved in the US by then and whatever else they have cooking, they'll be able to either do it themselves or won't have to look too far to get the funding otherwise.
    Last edited by JonesingPanda: 20/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $74.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 35.5¢ $78.83K 220.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1813 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 2400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.