OCC 1.08% 46.0¢ orthocell limited

Media thread, page-597

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 682
    LOL. Cheers, mate, but I’ happy to sit in the shadows. Was once in the public eye but I never enjoyed it.

Unfortunately, Paul let slip he doesn't see this being CF+ until 2027, which is both a blessing and a curse; a curse in the fact that a lot of investors will be happy to sell now and revisit this company at a later date. A blessing in that it gives investors like me more than enough time to keep accumulating. (I’m not in the top 20 FWIW but have well over 6 figures worth).
    And Full disclosure, as I’ve said in the past, anything under 37 (like our “strategic investors” got in for) is worth buying, which is what I’ve been doing.

Likewise, I got filled today at 36.5 and have a few more bids sitting throughout the stack at each price point waiting as the selling continues.

Now both of us know the share price isn’t going to stay at these levels for the next two years, not while revenue ramps up (albeit slowly). So there’ll be no excuse for anyone who says they missed the boat when the tide turns. March 2025 might present another good buying Op as it’s generally been a pretty weak quarter for the company, but I’m not willing to sit on my hands and hope that trend continues.

From a technical perspective, the MACD is still exhibiting softness and the RSI is trending down with today’s close depressing, so better prices are still to come I think. Watch this space when it turns. This will eventually be an overnight success 17 years in the making. I’ve got time to wait.

In other news, Orthocell and Device Technologies are now over in NZ for the New Zealand Society for Surgery of the Hand 2024 congress. Our resident VP of Global sales with be liasoning with New Zealand’s “leading orthopaedic, plastic and reconstructive hand surgeons and hand therapists talking all things nerve repair and Remplir.”
    Apparently Professor Zheng’s presentating there during the assembly too.

1723609602230.jpg 1723609636329.jpg 1723609631580.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $96.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.8¢ 47.0¢ 46.0¢ $37.16K 79.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 4123 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.