IMU 0.00% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-1030

1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3556
    Quality work as always, unbelievable.

You also answered the question of why IMU made the last announcement, from what you have said it's potentially one of the most important milestones to date...with respect to a deal with big pharma.

Again I agree with the licencing approach, there is a lot of depth in our assets. Given the B-Cell platform has been validated, 'overnight' the mimotope arm of IMU has essentially become a golden goose. Coupled with CF33, unless big pharma is prepared to make a huge offer we'd be getting cents on the dollar. Also, it's important to remember that pharma is hugely competitive, big pharma will pay extra just to ensure the tech doesn't fall into the hands of a competitor, i.e. bids are not placed in a vacuum.

There are so many ways this could play out, all of them mean multiples of the current share price, however, personally id like to see a Genentech type thing unfold. It means certainty around our tech actually being used to help save lives (and not shelved...RAC perfect example), for the tech to be valued at its intrinsic value and obviously higher share price and dividends.

Your point about the buyout figure vs potential revenue is a big one. It's mind-boggling how much big pharma could make with the B-Cell platform. Take Herceptin for example, off-patent, biosims eroding billions of revenue within a couple of years. Enter HER-Vaxx, new patent life (beyond 2036). You'll have a more effective product, potentially reduced side effects (as a lower dose of Herceptin may be required), less resistance over time with patients etc. The market is even bigger than Herceptin alone, as HER-Vaxx worked on people that failed to respond to other MABs to boot!

Now couple the above scenario with the other targets, we have PD1 in play already and then the below on the shelf ready to go....

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3116/3116831-aceb08179a2121383ff2d5d71bc152cb.jpg

Not to mention that any target that's been found we can create an associated polyclonal antibody....worth $60 billion in annual sales at the moment...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3116/3116834-90c7f76c7d20c1b6729a0dba423f2683.jpg
    If you are reading this and thinking BP should be paying billions, I'm thinking the same.

Now, add on CF33 that we'll hopefully receive approval in the next fortnight... Viralytics OV was like adding a 50 cal to a tank, CF33 could be the entire defence force...

DYOR IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.2¢ $735.1K 13.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 3131146 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 151349 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.