IMU 4.82% 7.9¢ imugene limited

I ve been a truck driver, currently a dairy farm assistant, I am...

1. 862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    I ve been a truck driver, currently a dairy farm assistant, I am a bit fearful of driving a truck now, i am not sharp enough, you have to be concious of your vehicles dimensions and interaction with other traffic and the environment, spatial awareness, all the time.
    People here go on about the science and its importance. In my opinion everly investor is different, has a view based on their nature and perception. I think I look at the big picture. This is speculation, big returns are possible, but there are no gaurantees. My last 2 major investments have been duds and cost me plenty. IMU is looking good currently at these levels. Provided they keep performing well in trials, no miracle cure from out of the blue eventuates from competitors and the worlds economy holds it together I see the potential to regain my capital maybe more. If I do or dont it is a good learning experience. I have seen dozens of explanations of CF33 and B cells and other jargon, a lot of it doesnt really register with me. I think I get CF33 but the rest I doubt if I could explain intelligently about. I dont see this as a disadvantage. My average is less than 6 cents for the shares and I have quite a few IMUEs less than 1.5 cents. A fair amount of luck I am guessing now. Will see how I handle the selling end I anticipate could be sometime in the next 3 years maybe. I cant see how more scientific knowledge of IMUs intellectual property and appreciation of there top quality staff could benefit me. I have no complaints about PH or the companies management to date. I have benefited or might have benefited from this latest SPP, I can see a lot of investors who have paid more for there holdings have a grievence. Providence, hang in there, give it your best shot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.004(4.82%)
Mkt cap ! $578.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.7¢ $1.357M 17.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 735848 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 328052 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.0¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 4.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ 7785002
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.