IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

In London so bit behind, but have read all comments and watched...

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3356
    In London so bit behind, but have read all comments and watched the video. Couldn't have asked for more based on cohorts. Suffice it to say, CF33 works! Would have liked to see the imaging especially on intravenous, based on Leslies comments, higher doses might be the ticket to see desired effecacy. Ultimately, we know IT works very well because the the virus is able to replicate faster than the injected tumour and keep doing so until it bursts and pours out a high amount of virus to go and destroy other tumours. It's a non linear situation we are likely to experience, I think they why it's so important to continue getting data. If the patients immunity is shot, less of a response but less CF33 cleared so more replication but less immune response, also the lymphatic system is also unique in terms of spread depending on cancer so how far the virus needs to travel to get to metastisasis isn't constant.

I am very happy overall, and explains why IMU have bought Azer Cell, they are confident CF33 work-s! Still not certain of TCell exhaustion which is an issue with many CAR Ts but a lot of new data is out of how to curb that. Ultimately, IMU has a therapy that can find and infultrate cancer. We know this because the patient with a complete response had malignant tumours but were injected direct into tumours. We know it kills tumours also, givrnthe complete response. We also know (and this is a big one) safety is high and toxicity is low so little patient burden, what a relief for those patients! OnCARlytics is looking amazing right now…

Also, I bumped this post to show some of the comparative data for therapies that are getting bought out for billions. Keep in mind which data is for solid tumours and which for blood and you'll see what's highly sort after even with horrible sides…we are looking good, just a matter of time.

Cheers.

Ps: thanks for every ones analysis, super helpful.
    Last edited by Jov88: 07/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.