IMU 1.79% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-10612

1. 3,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7002
    OK time to update this post. Even Nostradamus didn’t get all his calls right.

We are missing some Scans, and some Biopsies and some blood tests ! What happened to them?

And Where is our Nasdaq listing?

So I phoned a friend as you do and asked his learned advice. Of course as is always the case in life when you are looking for the answer to a hard question, it’s always best to look right under your nose .

I just might have found the missing info I’ve been getting excited about.

Last January LC went to the JP MORGAN HEALTHCARE CONFERENCE.
    That’s where she played tootsie under the table with the crew from JP MORGAN. My original thoughts were she was talking Nasdaq. But nothing came of it. I think
    JP MORGAN turned up on our share register with 9% of our company. This wasn’t long after LC made the comment regarding a Nasdaq listing “ at some stage I’ll have to pull my big girl pants on and go to where the big game is played”.

So my learned friend said the Pathology Reports must have been accepted at a different conference to ESMO or SITC.

PH did tell us that significant work has been done towards a Nasdaq Listing, which would only come after a major event.

As far as events go in the world of Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology nothing is bigger than the JP MORGAN HEALTHCARE CONFERENCE. That’s where the really big deals are done.

Now if I was PH where would I want to showcase my Scans, Biopsies, and Blood tests x. And where would be the best place to announce the first results of a CF33/Keytruda Combination therapy in Solid Tumors. Where would it be a major event. Blow the doors off it so to speak.
    Let everybody know that you had the best in class, first in class cute for Solid Tumors.

So that all of the Big Pharmaceutical Companies and all of your competitors new who you were and what you can do to metastatic solid tumors.

Of course all the Biotech Analysts from that cover the Nasdaq would also be there. Is that the sort of Major Event that PH was referring to?.

https://www.jpmorgan.com/about-us/events-conferences/health-care-conference

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $461.9K 8.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1082545 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 603058 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.