IMU 5.77% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-10705

1. 737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 649
    "We are fully funded with 2years runway" Remember that letter he wrote?... 2 weeks later Surprise Cash Raise! Best not let this mini SP rally make us forget his many infractions over the past 2years.

The last straw for me was him knowing the positive CF33 data in the ann last week, and still chose to raise with SPP before the positive data smashing our SP in half yet again. Then as if we weren't beaten down enough, he has the gall to ask for a pay rise! People often say our elected political leaders are out of touch, in Imugene's case that is the perfect description of our Chairman. Out of touch with his shareholders.

Leslie has shown amazing leadership with her recent hires. Dr Paul Woodard is an excellent example, which we will see more of him tomorrow in the webinar. I have zero qualms if Paul is kicked out that IMU will not succeed. In fact I believe we would thrive, and wouldn't it be a nice change to never hear 3 names again: Cash Raise - Bell Potter - Secret Science Investors wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $802.5K 14.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 348447 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 1214875 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.