IMU 5.26% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-10707

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    I’m with you Eileen. Paul Hopper has caused untold damage to shareholder value with his dubious capital management. He is not to be trusted , and in my view shows no reason for me to suspect that he will not continue to do the same in the future, hence the need to remove him.
    I also saw the statement Bell Potter made, and questioned it. It was in fact stated in similar language in the most recent quarterly by Imugene. It makes no difference to Hoppers tenure, to have to state this simply underscores that the issues existed in the first place.
    Imugene management are being paid handsomely at present, and are being rewarded substantially ahead of shareholders. It is brazen and out of touch for them to propose further monetary rewards after the two last years that have been endured by regular shareholders on the receiving end of institutional shorters. It’s a simple message from me; deliver the goods and facilitate the commercial rewards to all stake holders, not in advance. There seems to be a mindset at hand that due to the virtue of working in the field of cancer therapy, conventions of looking after shareholder value as a primary task can be forgotten, it’s not true, and they are not mutually exclusive. We need company leadership that is competent to achieve both commercial success AND shareholder value. Presently they have not finished doing either and are proposing to reward themselves unreasonably beforehand. It’s a no from me and I hope from a sufficient number of others.

Last edited by hargeo: 15/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.003(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $395.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $1.444M 26.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 3824179 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 172983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.