IMU 5.36% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-10732

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Nuh, the Imugene team is delivering despite Hopper. Imugene has consistently added complementary and impressive products/platforms to it's pipeline.... This was the result of Axel Hoos and Leslie Chong. Leslie intercepted him trying to flip Yuman Fong's technology into another company and demanded it come to Imugene. He did this whilst working as an employee of Imugene, and I would speculate that we picked up all his costs whilst he arranged the deal for himself. i.e. Business Class airfare, 5 star hotel accomodation, restaurant meals etc. I don't like his failure to execute commercial deals for HER-vaxx and I absolutely concur with the points made above by Eileendover, W1lson and hargeo. In the past, the Company has rewarded the NEDs very, very generously, and to be fair, I would have like to see Kim Drapkin be provided with a similar package as the others have had previously. This mess (at Board level) is mostly Hopper's fault, and I am not sure that he really even cares....... DYOR etc
    Last edited by HamishM: 16/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.003(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 6.0¢ 5.6¢ $483.3K 8.310M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 376854 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1694610 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.