IMU 0.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

I don't know too much about real costings ,( refer link to...

1. 5,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1877
    I don't know too much about real costings ,( refer link to article below ) nor likely sell price of Azer cell .... needless to say the current CarT treatments are not cheap ( and if you've got the money , or a government who is happy to stump up the $$$ readies .then thats OK BUT ..and there are lead times in making the therapies ...... and many associated costs ...and for many patients those time lines could be critical .

Azer Cell appears to have a huge advantage ... pluck the ready made brew out of the feezer and off to the patients .

One of the recent IMU presentations on the tech was quite good ...... and the more I read and research ..... this line of IP and capability could really accelerate IMU into a serious cash flow business ..... without attracting from other lines of IP .

I wounder how many armchair managers complaining about IMU's share price ... would have thought about Azer cell as a potential accelerator into a billion $ / year plus cash flow ...

Food for thought

Lol

https://www.primetherapeutics.com/n...t-costs-can-range-from-700000-to-1-million-2/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $379.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $1.098M 21.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 7481668 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 1703097 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.