IMU 0.00% 4.9¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-10791

1. 2,897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12666
    Hi Sorest!

Yep - I agree. Nothing wrong with competition. It's unlikely that any single allogeneic CAR-T will suit every condition and every patient. The more choice people have, the better. There are something like 6 autologous CAR-T's in the market.

I hope Celularity does continue with Cycart-19, as a standalone and in combo with OnCARlytics. That wouldn't hurt Imugene really. Assuming OnCARlytics works as well in humans as it did in preclinical studies - and we are starting to get hints that it does - then more partner drugs for combination with it can only help OnCARlytics to be an easier and more obvious choice for clinicians to make.

Regulatory approvals will develop in a patchwork fashion - initially for one specific indication. Then another. Then another. If Celularity identifies a target indication for OnCARlytics + Cycart-19, and pursues that successfully, then they get a win but so Does Imugene, and at minimal cost to IMU.

The same will be true for the IMU partnership with Eureka Therapeutics and their Artemis CD19 targeting CAR-T.

Bring it on!

Interesting times ahead, and hopefully success for all - especially patients.

Cheers

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $364.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $531.4K 10.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 3429444 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 149299 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.