IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

I found the Australian Story on Monday 4/12/23 very emotionally...

1. 2,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 764
    I found the Australian Story on Monday 4/12/23 very emotionally compelling and the patient’s personal journey clearly demanding and hope that his most recent MRI when repeated, yields positive results. But the detail in the facts seem to have been overlooked in my non-medical opinion. Reference is made to immunotherapy as if his colleague and he invented it. It sounds like they made advances in its application to melanoma treatment but did they invent it. That is not the fault of either melanoma doctor but the journalism which lacked information on what is done in the cancer field. Surely the work of Prof Fong would not be unknown to them for example. It really was portrayed as if no-one else is doing this including voyaging into personalised immunotherapy care. Surely such activities are not siloed in the way is suggested that this is such novel therapy. It might be that it is novel for the brain but I seem to recall a recent furtherance of research into the BBB by CHM (but I could be very off course.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $537.6K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 207796 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1452903 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.