IMU 0.00% 6.9¢ imugene limited

Imugene is destined to be a juggernaut in cancer immunotherapy....

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 937
    Imugene is destined to be a juggernaut in cancer immunotherapy.
    There is so much going on in the progression of clinical trials it is becoming a task to keep up.

One area which I value greatly is the communication of conference presentations on their website.
    Unfortunately the company continues to fumble the ball in this simple task.

On the 13th December, Grey Wilkinson (Senior Director of Translation Science) from Imugene presented at the 8th Annual Oncolytic Virotherapy Summit in Boston, yet nothing has been posted on the website.

And what ever happened to the Check-Vacc poster for the recent presentation at the ESMO October 2023 conference in Madrid.
    Absolute radio silence - nothing not a zac.
    The best shareholders could glean from this presentation was from the abstract - "The conclusion reached was CHECKvacc induces tumor infiltration of CD4+ and CD8+ T cells. Upregulation of PD-L1 within the tumor microenvironment further suggests immune activation by CHECKvacc.

It is not a difficult task to maintain an accurate and complete record of the company's conference presentations. Perhaps the communications department need to rethink how they can improve the representation of product information.

So maybe a section for each product that provides links to trial design, technology statements and IP related videos, past conference presentations and future conference calendars.

Time to acknowledge that improvement is needed. I will begin by communicating this to company.

GO Team IMU - GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $505.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $1.427M 20.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 57517 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 667419 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.29 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ 7149293
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.